迦叶 发表于 2008-5-3 18:52:09
<P>Kiss the rose 亲吻那玫瑰<BR>Listen to what <NOBR><B class=kgb style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; CURSOR: hand; COLOR: #0080ff; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px; TEXT-DECORATION: underline">it</B></NOBR>'s singing 听听她在唱些什么<BR>I don't believe 我不相信<BR>That there's no best ending 世上没有最好的结局<BR>Walk along the road 沿着小路走下去<BR>Don't mind the storm that feaze me 不让风雨困扰住我<BR>I still believe 我仍然坚信<BR>That I'll get the termini 我会到达目的地<BR>Catch the tears 抓住<NOBR><B class=kgb style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; CURSOR: hand; COLOR: #0080ff; PADDING-TOP: 0px; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px; TEXT-DECORATION: underline">眼</B></NOBR>泪<BR>And turn it into diamonds 把它变成水晶<BR>Say the words 说出那些话<BR>Just like the fairy curse 就象仙女的魔法<BR>Over the sea 越过海<BR>Just let the sun it leads me 让太阳指引我<BR>Now I believe 现在我相信<BR>That I'll return to where I begin 我会回到原地<BR></P>
<P>[wma]http://www.5ixc.com/music_f_blog/music/slow/summerwhisper.mp3[/wma]</P>
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

玻璃字库 平仄查询 繁简转换 成语词典 入声字表 联律图谱 词牌大全 同旁词集 离合字表 中国对联网
回顶部